Friday, November 9, 2012

The illest...

     I have been fairly out of commission for a week now... It has been a long time since a cold has grabbed ahold of me so viciously.  But then again, I probably needed some of the "rest".  Our Dia De Los Muertos show was fun.  So was the Free Pussy Riot benefit we played.  I think my mind is still blunted from this epic illness though, because try as I might, I am barely even able to string these sentences together, let alone make them witty or interesting...
     So I will just be dull and frank about the upcoming events and happenings in the land of DVX.  We are releasing a collection of songs (which was supposed to drop this week, but then I got sick...) in tandem with campaign for music video moolah.  We are playing a big show at the Crocodile on Dec. 2nd - http://thecrocodile.com/events/6428730/chaos-chaos-dion-vox - And yeah... I really need to drink a cup of coffee or something and then get back to where my mind used to be...

But here is a fun photo of our hostess from D of D party and myself.  She had the best costume and makeup of anyone in the show I think... 

Happy Friday, and hopefully I'll be back soon, with all of my missing abilities ;)

xo
-DVX

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

excellent

Anonymous said...

Keep going, you are doing great!!